- AFV – Alternative Fuel Vehicles Program
- TRX – Proprietary web application for inventory
- TSS – Truck Sales Sheets, a proprietary web application for Sales Reps
One of four certified in house DDI Facilitators. Delivered seminars at the dealership level on the following curriculum.
- Coaching for Peak Performance
- Communicating for Leadership Success
- Building and Sustaining Trust
- High Impact Feedback & Listening
- Resolving Workplace Conflict
Assistant to Director of IT Services during companywide rollout of SAP conversion from KARMAK to over 140 locations nationwide. Responsible for all assets throughout entire conversion process to include:
- Four multi-classroom SAP training facilities in Dallas Texas, Phoenix Arizona, Joliet Illinois and Atlanta Georgia.
- All SAP trainee laptops, software and updates on trainee laptops, printers, projectors and classroom supplies needed by trainers for the success of their training sessions. In total, I was responsible for 210 Trainee laptops.
- All SAP trainer laptops including software and updates on trainer laptops. Trainers were remotely located nationwide with a total count of 30.
- Responsible for 24 vehicles used by SAP trainers when onsite at training facilities and dealerships nationwide. Administered all maintenance, registration, inspections, vehicle transportation to training regions, assignment to trainers and vehicle tracking.
- Responsible for 6 SAP trainee 15 passenger vans used for transportation of students to and from training facilities. Administered all maintenance, registration, inspections, vehicle transportation to training regions, assignment to students and vehicle tracking.
- Created, implemented and administrated a QR Code online tracking process for all SAP vehicles, training facilities and computer assets via mobile device friendly website.
- Created, implemented and administrated an online evaluation program for students to provide feedback to SAP Instructors, 3 Managers and the Director of IT Services.
- Provided SAP support in a training capacity, facilitating and presenting curriculum on the following T-Codes and SAP Business Classes. ME21N, ME22N, ME29N, ME2N, MIGO, CashDesk, DBM Vehicle Search, CapEx, WEX, VIO’s (1 thru 4), Sales Rep Training, Tech Training and Business Warehouse.
- Delivered training and support at 21 Rush Enterprises dealerships nationwide throughout conversion.
- Within one year, presented SAP Employee Orientation at 54 locations nationwide. Designed to prepare Employees, Managers and business processes for conversion to SAP.