I have personally developed and/or delivered countless classes, both technical and non-technical to professionals for over two decades. Regardless of the content, my delivery method focuses on the adult learning process and the stated Topic Learning Objectives.
Industry standards state that if an attendee absorbs 10% of the curriculum delivered in a training session, it is a success. I have a documented record of setting and achieving a higher standard, demanding the same from those I supervise.
Below is a sample of courses I have developed and/or delivered in the past.
Professional Development Courses
- DDI – Coaching for Peak Performance
- DDI – Communicating for Leadership Success
- DDI – Building and Sustaining Trust
- DDI – High Impact Feedback & Listening
- DDI – Resolving Workplace Conflict
- Change Management
- Employee Management
- Communication Skills
- Effective Sales
- New Hire Orientation
- Résumé Building
- Digital Marketing
- “Getting Hired” – Get the job you want!
- Certified CPR Training
- Employee Hire, Counseling and Termination
- Microsoft Office: All versions, all levels of expertise
- Word – Excel – Access- PowerPoint – Publisher – Project – Outlook – Visio – InfoPath
- Microsoft Server Solutions
- MCSE Certification Boot Camp
- Network Security
- Network Internet and Security Administration
- SAP Integration
- MCP Certification
- Microsoft Operating Systems: All versions, all levels of expertise
- Social Media Solutions for Business
- …and more. Some solutions no longer available.